Currently Inked #12 | 8 September 2016
This episode of Currently Inked is sponsored by Vanness Pens, and independent brick and mortar pen store in business since 1938, and currently run by the third generation of Vannesses. Based in Little Rock Arkansas, Vanness Pens has one of the most extensive collections of ink available in the US, including several brands exclusive to them. In addition to their impressive ink selection, though, Vanness Pens also carries a wide variety of pens, paper, and other accessories. For the month of September, Vanness Pens is featuring the Aurora Optima. With a new, lower price point, this high-end luxury pen is an even better value than it used to be. And viewers of The Pen Habit can receive an additional 10% off their Aurora Optima purchase by using the coupon code PENHABIT at checkout when they have an Optima in the cart.
- Don’t forget the Aurora Optima giveaway!
- 2:55 – Double-ended fountain pens?
- 3:50 – If you lost your collection, what would you try to replace first?
- 7:35 – Currently Inked #1 – Nemosine Singularity w/ Robert Oster Signature Bondi Blue
- 9:05 – What is your daily carry?
- 14:55 – Sponsor Spot: Vanness Pens – Coupon code PENHABIT for an extra 10% off of your Aurora Optima order. (Free US Shipping for orders over $40).
- 17:40 – What makes the LB5 > Sailor KOP for me
- 20:25 – Currently Inked #2 – OMAS Arte Italiana Paragon Green Arco w/ Robert Oster Signature Jade
- 22:55 – The impact of a flex nib’s tip on the line variation
- 25:50 – Show to save for a “hero” purchase
- 32:25 – Currently Inked #3 – Parker Duofold Centennial – Private Reserve DC Supershow Blue
- 34:00 – Is Luke The Dog™ planning to make another appearance