Currently Inked #14 | 22 September 2016
This episode of Currently Inked is brought to you by Vanness Pens. Vanness Pens has been in continuous operations since 1938, and is one of the oldest and most well-respected retailers of fine writing instruments in the United States. With over 1,000 different inks in their catalog, http://penhabit.com/dating-peterborough/ features many hard-to-find brands, and is the exclusive US retailers for manufacturers like http://penhabit.com/molly-on-90-day-single-life/, http://penhabit.com/asian-american-dating/, and KWZ. In addition to their ink selection, http://penhabit.com/dating-peterborough/ has a wide selection of pens, including this month’s featured buy, the Aurora Optima. On top of the newly-reduce price, Vanness Pens is offering Pen Habit viewers an extra 10% off their purchase of an Aurora Optima during the month of September with the coupon code PENHABIT.
- 4:40 – What inks are best for flex?
- 7:30 – Currently Inked #1 – Pelikan M1000 with Edelstein Amber
- 9:35 – Having my MB146 ground into an oblique stub via the mail
- 13:05 – Currently Inked #2 – Scriptorium Pens Chronicler with Robert Oster Signature Moss
- 16:10 – Polishing out the injection molding lines in a Sailor 1911L
- 19:00 – Where should I look to buy my next big pen purchase
- 21:50 – Currently Inked #3 – Pelikan M800 Brown Tortoise with Robert Oster Signature Tranquility
- 22:45 – Would all nibs supplied by Jowo or Bock be the same, or are they customized?
- 26:45 – What is the difference between 14k and 18k nibs and which do you prefer?
- 29:55 – Currently Inked #4 – Classic Pens LB5 Midorigi with Sailor Kobe #35 Suwayama Leaf Green
- 31:05 – Thoughts on paper that is FP friendly on both sides of the paper
- 35:10 – Vanness Pens Thank you – PENHABIT coupon code good for 10% off an Aurora Optima during the month of September
Don’t forget the giveaway!