Currently Inked #16 | 6 October 2016
This episode of Currently Inked is sponsored by Pen Chalet. Pen Chalet is a retailer of fine writing instruments, inks, and accessories and is dedicated to fast, reliable service. With their satisfaction guarantee, you can be assured you’re getting the best shopping experience. They have new specials all the time, so be sure check back often or signup for their newsletter to be notified of all the latest deals. Shop their current deals and use the coupon code PENHABIT for 10% off everything, including already discounted items.
- 1:15 – Corri from ShopJot is offering a 15% off coupon code from her Etsy shot for Pen Habit viewers. Use the code PENHABIT at checkout.
- 4:15 – Do you have an RSS Feed or do you plan to set one up?
- 5:55 – My paper pads get all wrinkled and warped. What paper would be least affected by humidity?
- 7:15 – Currently Inked #1 – Classic Pens LB5 Midorigi (Green Trees)
- 10:20 – Does gold plating wear off over time?
- 11:55 – What pens are at the top of your “Most want to try/buy but haven’t” list?
- 14:30 – Currently Inked #2 – Wahl-Eversharp Decoband Superflex
- 16:50 – Sponsor – Pen Chalet
- 18:35 – Why don’t you review some of the more recognized brands like Waterman, Parker, Sheaffer, etc.
- 27:30 – How do you clean a Visconti Moonlight Fountain Pen?
- 30:05 – Currently Inked #3 – Stylo Art Taut
- 31:45 – What are good options for a thin pocket pen. Have you ever compared different nib sizes to see how much ink they use?
- 34:30 – Talking about how to resolve ink starvation and heat setting feed.
- 41:25 – How do you use an ultrasonic cleaner for cleaning your pens.