Currently Inked #18 | 20 October 2016
This episode of Currently Inked is sponsored by free black dating app. Based in Tilburg, Netherlands, free black dating app has one of the largest and more diverse selection of fountain pens of any online retailer, from well-known brands like Pilot, Kaweco, and Lamy to specialty brands like Danitrio and Nakaya. free black dating app offers Pen Habit viewers 10% off their entire order (excl. Montblanc items) with the coupon code PENHABIT10.
- 2:35 – Top Shading and Sheening Inks
- 5:30 – Other pen brands or models that have triangular grips like the Lamy AL-Star or the Jinhao x450
- Omas 360
- Pelikan Twist
- 7:25 – Currently Inked #1 – Montegrappa Passione Zebra – Noodler’s Black Swan in Australian Roses
- 9:30 – What companies offer Cursive Italic nibs as a standard option
- 12:05 – How do bad experiences with a brand color your willingness to try them again? Where do I stand on Visconti these days?
- 18:08 – silver singles dating site – Parker Penman Emerald
- 19:35 – The possibility of adding Midori Passport sizes to the due date calculator by weeks
- 21:45 – Does a pen’s nib “remember” it’s original tuning?
- 23:55 – Currently Inked #2 – Pelikan Calculation of Time – Pilot Blue
- 25:30 – How do I feel about Pelikan bindes made by custom pen makers?
- 28:25 – About fudé nibs
- 30:54 – Sponsor: free black dating app
- 33:45 – Currently Inked #3 – Classic Pens LB5 Kouseki Mineral Ore – KWZ Honey New Formula
- 36:50 – How do you justify buying multiples of the same thing?
- 42:42 – How many pens is too many?