Currently Inked #20 | 3 November 2016
This episode of Currently Inked is sponsored by Pen Chalet. In addition to a huge selection of pens, ink, paper, and accessories, Pen Chalet offers free shipping to the US for orders over $50. Use the coupon code PENHABIT10 for a 10% discount off your entire order.
- 1:05 – I like the cold open (scripted intro). Are you reading them and, if so, what?
- 2:45 – What is your favorite work-appropriate blue?
- Akkerman Shocking Blue
- Private Reserve American Blue
- Private Reserve Midnight Blues
- Bungbox Sapphire
- De Atramentis Indigo Blue
- 4:50 – Currently Inked #1 – Classic Pens LB5 Tairiku Marble
- 7:40 – The Paper / Ink / Pen Combinations
- 10:10 – Sponsor: Pen Chalet
- 12:15 – What inspires you to do things (especially reviews?)
- 15:25 – Currently Inked #2 – Visconti Divina Metropolitan
- 17:35 – Have you considered making your own ink and what color would it be?
- 20:30 – Is there any pen you thought you would love but you hated, or a pen you expected to hate but ended up loving
- 22:15 – Currently Inked – Revisiting the FPNibs.com nibs
- 26:15 – How you feel now about the Wahl-Eversharp Superflex nib? Does it come close to a vintage flex wet noodle?
- What pens have exceeded your expectations?