Currently Inked #21 | 13 November 2016
This episode of Currently Inked is sponsored by La Couronne du Comte at https://www.lacouronneducomte.nl/webstore/main/index.php?language=en. Use the coupon Code PenHabit10 for 10% off your entire order (Montblanc items not eligible for discount).
Apologies for the late delivery of this week’s Currently Inked. I try to do these videos once a week on Thursday, but sometimes, life takes over and there just isn’t enough time in the day to get it all done! I was under deadline for an audiobook narrating gig this week, and so the Currently Inked video had to be a bit delayed. I tried a new camera for this episode, in my never-ending quest to get a better picture and audio. I’m not quite there yet, but I’m closer than ever before!
- 1:35 – What inks are best for flex vintage nibs.
- 4:00 – What is your opinion of the Bril Ink you received
- 5:20 – Currently Inked #1 – http://penhabit.com/udates-local-dating-app/ w/ Sailor Jentle Rikyu-cha
- 7:10 – Why are you reducing your pen collection? What is your ideal number of pens?
- 9:45 – What is your favorite combination of paper and ink for archival use?
- 14:55 – Currently Inked #2 – men seeking men w/ Sailor Yuki-Akari
- 16:45 – What have been some of your less-successful vintage pen acquisitions?
- 24:30 – Sponsor: La Couronne du Comte
- 26:20 – Currently Inked #3 – Fisher of Pens Apollo w/ Sailor Jentle Kin-Mokusei
- 29:25 – What has been your experience with the fpnibs.com
- 31:05 – What ink brands are considered the most lubricated?