Currently Inked #22 | 17 November 2016
This episode of Currently Inked in sponsored by Vanness Pens at http://vanness1938.com. Vanness Pens is currently featuring the lovely just singles at their store. This lovely writing instrument comes in vibrant colors (the Turquoise-colored Barcelona, the light blue Marrakesh, and the black and white Roma) in the distinctive Montegrappa Fortuna style.
The microphone I used for this week’s episode of Currently Inked was experiencing some interference, and the audio drops out in a few places during this episode. Sorry!
- 0:55 – Who do you think makes the best factory, out of the box nibs in various sizes?
- 4:20 – How many pens from your core collection would exchange for plane tickets and tickets to Hamilton?
- 5:00 – How do you pick the best pen for formalwear
- 7:30 – Currently Inked #1 – Pilot Custom Heritage 823 w/ Iroshizuku Yama-guri
- 10:17 – The pen store I visited didn’t clean out the pen I dip-tested. Should I be worried about that?
- 12:20 – What do you recommend for a really wet, really smooth pen out of the box inexpensively
- 15:00 – Sponsor: Vanness Pens
- 17:45 – Do you have Lamy Dark Lilac Ink?
- 19:20 – Currently Inked #2 – Tibaldi Impero w/ Sailor Bungbox Sapphire
- 21:45 – What’s the deal with Reverse Writing?
- 24:45 – Currently Inked #3 – Delta The Journal w/ Bril Turquoise
- 26:30 – Are there other manufacturers or pens with soft fine nibs?
- 28:45 – Did you write the music for The Pen Habit and where do you get the sound effects?