Currently Inked #23 | 25 November 2016
This episode of Currently Inked is sponsored by Nibsmith. Dan Smith of http://penhabit.com/brisbane-dating-scene/ provides top-notch nib grinding and nib adjustment services for all kinds of fountain pens. Now featuring the dating american site in four stunning celluloids with sterling silver furniture and a newly slashed price. All pen purchases from http://penhabit.com/brisbane-dating-scene/ come with free nib grinding or adjustment. Visit the web store at catholic singles near me
- 00:00 – Black Friday horror stories
- 03:00 – middle age dating
- 04:40 – What are your habits for picking pens when writing letters?
- 06:05 – Classic Pens LB5 vs. Wahl-Eversharp Decoband
- 07:45 – How do you make the swabs on your ink swatches?
- 9:55 – Currently Inked #1 – Cross Calais
- 11:45 – Will it be possible to get Inky Fingers notebooks from a retailer in Europe?
- 13:00 – Montblanc 146 vs. Pelikan M800 Blue?
- 14:30 – Is an inky crust on the bottle lip a problem? When does an ink need to go down the drain? (Plus a rant on using ink you don’t like.)
- 17:45 – Currently Inked #2 – Classic Pens LM1
- 19:20 – One pen of $450, or 3 pens of $150?
- 20:30 – Sponsor – Nibsmith.com
- 25:25 – Doing a review on Parker Penman Emerald Ink and reviews of out-of-production ink?
- 28:05 – Dark red/wine red inks and other favorite red inks?
- 31:30 – Are modern iron gall inks as damaging to the paper as old-style iron gall inks?
- 33:50 – Currently Inked #3 – Classic Pens LB5 Midorigi
- 34:55 – Talk of the quality of Conklin Pens
- 40:08 – How do the new Monteverde inks look and perform.