Currently Inked #27 | 25 December 2016
This episode of Currently Inked is brought to you by Karas Kustoms at http://karaskustoms.com. Karas Kustoms specializes in precision machining high-quality writing instruments made in the USA out of aluminum, brass, and copper. Since releasing their first pen in 2011, their unique designs and product creation have allowed us to adapt our flagship pen, the Render K, into the “K Series” of pens: a modular pen design that affords the user the ability to easily switch the pen between rollerball, ballpoint, and fountain pen simply by removing the grip section and refill and inserting a fountain pen nib, section, and cartridge converter. You can purchase singles darwin products directly through their website at rich older women dating. Be sure to sign up for the Karas Kustoms newsletter to receive new product releases, Special Edition releases, and discount codes. They offer free domestic shipping on all pen purchases, and $10 international shipping to anywhere in the world. And for the remainder of 2016, you can use the coupon code KARASPENS for 10% off your order!
Apologies for the late delivery of this episode. It was originally intended to go out on Christmas day, but holiday travels got in the way. Happy Holidays!
- 1:30 – Mailbag
- 5:10 – How would you define your relationship with fountain pens? A tool? Functional Jewelry?
- 10:10 – What equipment would you suggest for people thinking of experimenting with their own YouTube channel?
- – fabfitfun fall 2022 date
- – apps like feeld
- – meetup jerusalem
- 16:40 – What advice would you give to someone who is more reserved, but who is interested in giving back to the community?
- 22:40 – Currently Inked #1 – Tibalid Impero with Bungbox Sapphire ink
- 24:05 – Sponsor – Karas Kustoms
- 26:45 – How do you deal with a 1-year waiting on a custom pen?
- 28:05 – Is it worth it to buy an expensive pen from a shuttered factory (like OMAS) when there won’t be a means of support or maintenance?
- 31:50 – Currently Inked #2 – Cross Calais w/ Cross Black Ink
- 33:25 – What’s the difference between having a “Pink” nib and a “Red” nib that has been ground down to a finer point? (RE: Waterman Ideal No. 7 Nibs)