Currently Inked #34 | 29 March 2017
- 00:30 – How do I get ink trapped behind the seal of a Pilot Con-70 converter cleaned out?
- 4:20 – How can I avoid getting oils from my hand on the paper as I write?
- 6:45 – What would your perfect custom-made pen look like?
- 8:30 – Pen with a fine nib that doesn’t skip with a price under $20?
- 9:50 – Currently Inked #1 – Eversharp Skyline (vintage) w/ Monteverde Capri Blue (I think…)
- 12:15 – What is a good replacement for Sheaffer Skrip Peacock?
- 13:45 – How much ink do you find “enough” to sample an ink, and do you have a process for determining whether or not to buy a bottle?
- 16:45 – Currently Inked #2 – Sheaffer Legacy Color Prototype w/ De Atramentis Document Blue
- 19:50 – Are handmade pens of a higher quality than mass-produced pens?
- 24:40 – If you had to pick a favorite manufacturer in Italy, Germany, and Japan, what would they be.
- 27:00 – What is your experience with / opinion on music nibs.
- 28:55 – Can you please make Inky Fingers notebooks with perforated pages? (And a digression about Inky Fingers notebooks in general).
- 34:10 – Has anyone ventured into cryogenic treatment of nibs?
Tagged with: Currently Inked
, Custom Pens
, De Atramentis
, Inky Fingers
, Sheaffer Skrip