Currently Inked #35
In this episode, we talk about a couple of green inks, whether or not mixing ink is normal, and how I organize my collection of ink swabs.
This episode is brought to you in part by Pen Chalet at http://penchalet.com. Use the coupon code PENHABIT for 10% off your order.
- 2:30 – Mailbag: Pelikan Edelstein Smoky Quartz, Montblanc Shakespeare Velvet Red
- 3:40 – How do Montblanc Irish Green and Monteverde Green compare to each other.
- 6:00 – I mix a lot of inks to find my perfect colors. Is this normal, or do I need to seek professional help?
- 9:40 – Sponsor Spotlight: Pen Chalet
- 10:45 – How do you organize your ink swab collection?
- 15:45 – Currently Inked: Omas Bologna Carmello with Monteverde Brown Sugar