Currently Inked #37 – All About Ink #1
In this episode, I answer (or pretend to answer) several of your questions about inks.
This episode is brought to you by La Couronne du Comte at http://lacouronneducomte.nl. Use the coupon code PENHABIT10 for 10% off your order (excluding Montblanc items.)
- 00:33 – What is the worst that can happen if I use an “unsafe” ink in my recently restored vintage pens. (For more about ink pH, see this article: http://penhabit.com/free-christian-dating-sites-for-seniors/)
- 03:15 – How vital is it that I use bulletproof inks?
- Platinum Classic Inks
- KWZ Iron Gall
- De Atramentis Document Inks
- Scribe’s Inks
- Rohrer & Klingner Inks (Scabiosa, Salix)
- 6:50 – Diamine Autumn Oak vs. Noodler’s Apache Sunset
- 11:10 – Are the Diamine 150th Anniversary Inks going to stick around?
- 14:30 – Is Cross Violet the same as Pelikan 4001 Violet?