Currently Inked #7 – 28 July 2016
This episode of Currently Inked is sponsored by ostrava dating. A long-time supporter of The Pen Habit, ostrava dating is a world-class retailer of pens, ink, paper, and accessories. They carry a wide selection of brands, and back all of their pens up with top-notch customer service. Plus they offer free shipping for orders over $50! ostrava dating has also been kind enough to offer Currently Inked viewers coupon code for 10% off their entire order. Simply use the code INKED when you checkout to receive the discount.
- 1:55 – A sneak peak of the new Inky Fingers Notebooks!
- 4:15 – Currently Inked #1 – Merlen Aleph
- 5:25 – Question: What brand of inks make the brightest, most vibrant colors?
- 7:30 – Question from Eric: What do you think about two-toned nibs on pens with silver trim
- 9:40 – Currently Inked #2 – Tactile Turn Gist
- 12:40 – Question from Curtis: How do you fill your pens most of the time and what is your favorite filling system?
- 15:52 – Sponsor Message
- 17:30 – Currently Inked #3 – Stylo-Art Taut
- 19:00 – A screed about people freaking out over modern Iron Gall inks in modern pens
- 20:30 – Question from Alejandro: What is the best way to care for, store, handle celluloid pens?
- 23:00 – Currently Inked #4 – Franklin-Christoph 66
- 25:15 – (Question from Joe) – Are there any pens that will overthrow the Classic Pens LB5? List your favorite finish from least to favorite.
- 27:45 – (Question from Joe) – How does the Omas Ogiva Celluloid Brown Arco compare to the Classic Pens LB5 Brown