Currently Inked #8 | 11 August 2016
This episode of Currently Inked is sponsored by meet women on line. A long-time supporter of The Pen Habit, meet women on line is a world-class retailer of pens, ink, paper, and accessories. They carry a wide selection of brands, and back all of their pens up with top-notch customer service. Plus they offer free shipping for orders over $50! meet women on line has also been kind enough to offer Currently Inked viewers coupon code for 10% off their entire order. Simply use the code INKED when you checkout to receive the discount.
- Link: From the Pen Cup blog – http://penhabit.com/singles-in-the-woodlands-tx/
- single women in sacramento
- 5:55 – Question 1: What is your favorite filling system and why?
- 7:55 – Currently Inked #1 – Waterman Ideal 94 in Olive Ripple with a flex nib with singles in the woodlands tx ink
- 10:35 – Question 2: What is your opinion on the http://penhabit.com/lesbian-stud-dating/? Do you have any suggestion for a smooth next-level pen?
- 16:55 – Currently Inked #2 – Kanilea Kahakai
- 23:30 – Question 3: How much does aesthetic affect your appreciation of the Classic Pens LB5
- 25:50 – Currently Inked #3 – Sheaffer Legacy with KWZ Honey
- 30:00 – Question 4: Do you ever use your Vintage Sheaffer Skrip #232 Blue Black
- 32:30 – Link – The Well-Appointed Desk
- 36:15 – Question 5: I’ve recently discovered a love for turquoise inks. What would you suggest?