Currently Inked #13 | 15 September 2016
This episode of currently inked is made possible in part by Penworld. With a massive selection of high-quality writing instruments, Penworld is one of the premiere retailers in Europe, and carry pens from retailers like Montblanc, Pelikan, S.T. Dupont, Visconti, Lamy, Graf von Faber-Castell, and many more.
I’m happy to welcome back David Parker from the silver singles dating site YouTube Channel for another episode of Currently Inked.
- 2:50 – What are your favorite pen materials. Which fountain pen gives you the best writing experience?
- 6:45 – Currently Inked #1 – Matt: Aurora Optima Green
- 9:45 – Currently Inked #2 – David: Danitrio Tama-nuri on Shu on Ginkai
- 13:20 – How does ink look different with different nib sizes, and how does that impact your ink choices?
- 16:40 – Currently Inked #3 – David: Kanilea Nui Nalu
- 20:10 – Currently Inked #4 – Matt: Delta Vintage
- 24:20 – How many of your pens wrote well right out of the box? Did you buy them expecting to do some nib work on them?
- 29:55 – Currently Inked #5 – David: Visconti Millionaire
- 32:30 – Currently Inked #6 – Matt: Franklin-Christoph Model 66
- 36:40 – How do Bock titanium nibs compare to other modern flex nibs like the OMAS Extra Flessibile or Pilot FA nibs