Currently Inked #17 | 13 October 2016
This episode of Currently Inked is sponsored by Vanness Pens, featuring the newly-priced http://penhabit.com/good-opening-lines-for-dating-apps/. For the month of October, you can get an extra 10% off the price of an http://penhabit.com/good-opening-lines-for-dating-apps/ when you use the coupon code PENHABIT at checkout.
- 3:25 – My nib is scratchy on the upstrokes
- 7:20 – Do you prefer the Ogiva Alba or Ogiva Paragon? Brown Arco or Green Arco?
- 8:50 – Currently Inked #1 – Xezo Architect
- 10:20 – What are some dos and don’ts for vintage pens?
- 17:15 – Sponsor: Vanness Pens
- 18:40 – Why does my ink/pen/paper behave differently from day to day?
- 20:20 – Currently Inked #2 – Edison Menlo
- 24:10 – Ballpoint or fountain pen for a hot island
- 24:40 – What is your favorite ink / least favorite of all time.
- 25:20 – What inks are must-buy for new fountain pen users.
- 27:40 – With all the pens, how much time do you get to spend with the times you love.
- 30:10 – Currently Inked #3 – Carolina Pen Company Urushi pen
- 33:10 – Is there a waterproof blue inks that you like.
- 34:20 – Have you spent much time using Romillo fountain pens
- 35:22 – My Montblanc 149 runs dry really quickly, and the piston doesn’t operate smoothly.
- 37:05 – How do you minimize your loss when selling your used pens?