Currently Inked #26 | 18 December 2016
This episode of Currently Inked is sponsored by La Couronne du Comte. La Couronne du Comte is one of the premiere retailers of fountain pens in Europe and on the Internet, and they are offering 10% off your entire order (excepting Montblanc items) with the coupon code PENHABIT10. Check out the mature single women for one of the largest selections of pens from any retailer.
- 1:45 – Do you ever use dip pens, and what has your experience been?
- 3:45 – My Noodler’s Neponset smells like rotten cheese. How do I get rid of the smell? Will soaking in vinegar work?
- 4:50 – What’s the difference between ink wetness and lubrication? How is ink lubricated?
- 9:05 – Currently Inked #1 – Aurora Ipsilon w/ Diamine Shimmertastic Purple Pazzazz
- 10:10 – What laser print do you use to print the lines on Tomoe River paper?
- 12:30 – Which is your single best daily writer?
- 14:10 – Are there quick dry inks you can recommend rather than adjusting nibs to be less wet?
- 16:45 – What do you think of pointed-nib calligraphy styles and who is your favorite calligrapher?
- 19:45 – Sponsor: adult dating website
- 21:30 – Currently Inked #2 – Sheaffer Legacy 2 with KWZ Brown #3 ink
- 23:30 – What goes into the decision-making process before buying a new pen?
- 27:45 – Have you ever used the Platinum Preppy?
- 29:05 – Why does an ink bleed in my Goldenstar 565, but not when I use the same ink in my other pens?
- 31:10 – Currently Inked #3 – Delta Dolcevita Federico Stantuffo with Sailor Bungbox Imperial Purple
- 33:20 – Which ink would you use to recreate the feel of ice
- 34:25 – Can you name a couple of typical wet noodle pens?
- 38:20 – What are some of the better pens using tipped stub nibs?