Currently Inked #54 | 18 February 2018
In episode #54 of Currently Inked, we answer questions about pastel inks, hooded nibs, fixing a flat spot on vintage nibs, and my catalyst for selling off personal pens…even ones I like.
- 00:20 – What are some good recommendations for pastel inks?
- 2:40 – Why no love for Cross fountain pens
- 8:25 – Inking a hooded nib pen
- 9:20 – Where do you get Currently Inked Notebooks
- 10:15 – Fixing a flat spot on a vintage nib
- 13:10 – Currently Inked
- 14:55 – What’s the catalyst for selling a personal pen